Evergreen by Pietro Bonaccorso, with registered office in Viale J. F. Kennedy-Zona Artigianale, shed n. 22 Bronte CT, registered in the Register of Companies of Catania (N. 194466), register of craft (n. 77549), owner of the site www.pistacchioevergreen.it
We would like to inform you that the conditions of sale shown below indicate clearly and understandably the conditions and the ways in which you can make your purchases online in the Evergreen shop of Pietro Bonaccorso.
We invite you to read and accept them in order to be able to use all our online services in a fast and safe way and in full respect of the principles of good faith and loyalty in terms of business transactions.
Acceptance of the general conditions of sale
- The contract stipulated between Evergreen by Pietro Bonaccorso and the customer must be concluded with the acceptance, even partial, of the order by Evergreen. Such acceptance is deemed tacit, unless otherwise communicated in any way to the customer. By placing an order in the various modalities envisaged, the customer declares that he has read all the information provided to him during the purchase process and to accept in full the general conditions and payment which are transcribed below.
- If the customer is a consumer (i.e. a person who buys for purposes not related to his or her professional activity), once the online purchase procedure has been completed, he will print or save an electronic copy and still retain the Present general conditions of sale, in compliance with the laws in force in Italy on distance sales.
- All rights to compensation for damages or reimbursement is excluded, as well as any contractual or non-contractual liability for direct or indirect damages to persons and/or things caused by the non-acceptance, even partial, of an order.
How to buy
- The customer can only purchase the products in the Evergreen electronic catalogue of Pietro Bonaccorso at the time of the order. They are viewable online at the address (URL) http://www.pistacchioevergreen.it as described in the related information sheets. It is understood that the image supplied with the description of a product may not be perfectly representative of its characteristics, differing in colour, size, and accessory products present in the figure.
- The correct receipt of the order is confirmed by Evergreen, with an e-mail reply, which is sent to the e-mail address communicated by the customer. This confirmation message will report the date and time of execution of the order and a “customer order number”, that will be used in any further communication with Evergreen. The message contains all the data entered by the customer who verifies its correctness and promptly communicate any corrections, according to the modalities described in this document.
- In case of non-acceptance of the order, Evergreen guarantees timely communication to the customer.
- In the event of any unavailability of a specific product, Evergreen will notify the customer of the delay by mail. Offers: the products contained in the offers, if temporarily exhausted, may be replaced with products of the same kind with a price equal or higher. Giveaways: if the gift is sold out, we will replace it with another gift. For the substitution of the products in the packages, Evergreen has no obligation to communicate such substitution to the buyer customer.
How to pay
- Credit Card
(Convenient and safe means) – Our servers are protected by SSL protocol and accurate encryption. At the time of payment, you will be automatically connected with an interface and your data will be managed directly by the bank, the Evergreen by Bonaccorso Pietro will never know it. All this to ensure the maximum security and privacy of our customers.
8.1 In case of cancellation of the order, both by the customer or in case of non-acceptance of the same by Evergreen of Bonaccorso Pietro, the cancellation of the transaction and the release of the amount committed will be requested at the same time by the company itself. The release times, for some types of cards, depend exclusively on the banking system and can reach their natural maturity (24th day from the date of authorization). After the cancellation of the transaction, in no event shall Evergreen of Bonaccorso Pietro be held liable for any damages, direct or indirect, caused by delay in the non-release of the amount committed by the bank system.
8.2 Evergreen by Pietro Bonaccorso reserves its right to request additional information from the customer (e.g. landline number) or to send copies of documents proving the ownership of the card used. In the absence of the required documentation, Evergreen by Pietro Bonaccorso reserves its right not to accept the order.
8.3 At no time in the process of purchasing Evergreen by Pietro Bonaccorso can know the information about the buyer’s credit card, transmitted through a secure connection directly to the website of the banking institution that manages the transaction. No Evergreen by Pietro Bonaccorso computer archive will store this data. In no event shall Evergreen by Pietro Bonaccorso be held liable for any fraudulent and undue use of credit cards by third parties, upon payment of products purchased on Evergreen by Pietro Bonaccorso.
- Cash on delivery
In case of “cash on delivery”, the payment must be carried out only with cash or with cashier’s cheque payable to the courier who will carry out the delivery. Nothing more than what indicated at the time of the order will be owed by the customer.
For orders from abroad with an amount exceeding 250, 00 euro and for those coming from Italy with an amount exceeding 500.00 euro, it is not possible to accept the cash on delivery as a method of payment.
- Bank transfer paid in advance
In case of payment with bank transfer paid in advance, what is ordered by the customer will be kept engaged until the receipt of the proof of transfer, that has to be sent to Evergreen by Pietro Bonaccorsi (by fax or e-mail) no later than 3 working days from the date of acceptance of the order. The dispatch of what is ordered will be done only after the crediting of the sum due on the current account of Evergreen of Pietro Bonaccorso. It must take place within 7 working days from the date of acceptance of the order. Exceeding these deadlines, the order will be automatically cancelled.
The purpose of the credit transfer must report:
- The reference number of the order;
- The date of the execution of the order;
- Name and surname of the order’s owner.
Make the transfer to: Evergreen by Pietro Bonaccorso-Banco Popolare Siciliano)
- (IBAN) IT 28 P 05034 83890 000000270920
- (BIC, SWIFT CODE) BAPPIT21041
Professionals who wish the invoice have to ask for it at the time of the order by communicating the VAT.
- Unless otherwise stated, all the indicated prices are to be understood as “VAT included” and expressed in Euro. The validity of the prices indicated is always and only that indicated by the procedure (quote or cart) at the moment of the order forwarding to the supplier. The prices of some or all products can in fact vary even several times on the same day without any need of notice.
Indicative delivery terms
- Products will be shipped, subject to stock availability, on average within 7 working days. The shipping times start from the date of the order confirmation sent by the supplier to the customer. For products not in stock, the shipment will happen when they are available. The code of consumption allows to prolong this period up to a maximum of days 30. Evergreen of Pietro Bonaccorso, exceeded 30 days, will cancel the order and if paid in advance it will provide the total reimbursement of the amount.
- Unless explicitly stated by our customer service, delivery is meant to be on the street floor. At the time of delivery of the products by the courier, the customer is required to check:
- Whereas the number of packages in delivery corresponds to what is indicated in the advance e-mail transport document;
- That the packaging is intact, not damaged, not wet or otherwise altered, even in the closing materials (Pietro Bonaccorso’s Evergreen adhesive or plastic strapping).
- Any damage to the packaging and/or the product or the mismatch of the number of packages or indications must be immediately contested, by accepting the reserve and the justification of the reservation on the courier delivery test. This allows you to protect yourself if you experience any kind of anomaly after opening the package. Only in the latter case, you have to report the incident by fax to the local office of the courier and, for information to Evergreen of Pietro Bonaccorso at number 095 7724121. In particularly serious cases, Evergreen of Pietro Bonaccorso may request the complete return of the product received in order to be able to rival the shipper. Once the courier document has been signed, the customer will not be able to oppose any dispute about the external characteristics of what has been delivered.
- Any problems inherent in the physical integrity, the correspondence or completeness of the products received must be reported within 7 days after delivery, in accordance with the procedures laid down in this document.
- In case of non-withdrawal within 5 working days of the material present in the courier warehouses due to repeated inability to deliver to the address indicated by the customer at the time of the order, the order will be automatically cancelled.
- For orders in Italy, shipping costs are carried on weight bands in the trolley.
- For orders with shipping abroad, it is necessary to request a quotation for the transport costs to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org before defining the purchase on-line.
- For The orders with shipment abroad it is necessary to demand an estimate of expense for expenses of transport to the mail address email@example.com before continuing the purchase on-line.
Accompanying invoice issue
- At the time of purchase, the customer can choose whether to send the accompanying invoice to another address than that of shipment. (We recommend this choice in the case of gifts or shipments to recipients who are not allowed to know the amount of the expenditure). The accompanying invoice will be placed in a closed envelope and sent together with the products or separately in the case of gifts to friends. For the issuance of the invoice, we will use the information provided by the customer during the order.
Right of withdrawal in accordance with art.64 and following of D. Lgs. 206/2005
- If the customer is a final consumer (i.e., a person who buys products for purposes not related to his professional activity, i.e. he does not buy indicating in the order form the VAT number) has the right to withdraw from this contract of purchase for any reason, without any penalty, by means of the procedures indicated below.
In all other cases, it is applied what is governed by law.
To exercise the right of withdrawal it is necessary to send, within 10 working days from receipt of the products, a written notice to our office by registered letter with notice of receipt. This communication should contain:
- The data needed to locate the order (Customer code, order number, etc.)
- The willingness to give up buying
- The description and the codes of the product or products for which you intend to exercise the right of withdrawal
- Copy of the tax code (invoice or B.O.T.)
- Customer’s bank details (current account, ABI, cab, account holder if different from customer).
- The communication must be addressed to:
Evergreen di Bonaccorso Pietro
Viale J. F. Kennedy – Zona Artigianale – Capannone n. 22
95034 Bronte (CT)
This communication can also be anticipated by fax to 095 7724291 or email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, although confirmed by registered letter within 48 hours.
For the correctness of the relationship, the customer undertakes to preserve and safeguard with the utmost care and diligence the products received and for which he intends to exercise the right of withdrawal, saving intact together with the original packaging, internal and external as well as to all the accessories. The costs and the risks of the transport for the return are at full load of the customer. The return of products that are not intact, deteriorated or without original accessories or equipment will not be accepted by the supplier and will be returned to the sender with an increase in transport costs. For no reason the return merchandise must be sent with cash on delivery: in this case it will be fail rejected.
- Exclusion of the right of withdrawal
We do not apply the right of withdrawal to the customer who buys for purposes inherent in his or her work activity (e.g. instrumental use, resale, etc.), that is he makes the purchase by indicating on the order form a reference of VAT. Unless otherwise agree between the parties, the consumer may not exercise the right of withdrawal in the following cases:
- A) The provision of services whose execution has commenced, with the consumer agreement, before the expiry of the period envisaged;
- B) The supply of products or services whose price is linked to fluctuations in the financial market rates which the trader is unable to control;
- C) The supply of custom-made or clearly customized products which, by their nature, cannot be returned or are likely to deteriorate or change rapidly;
- D) The supply of audio-visual products or sealed computer software, opened by the consumer;
- E) Supply of newspapers, periodicals and magazines;
- F) Betting and lottery services.
Evergreen by Pietro Bonaccorso, once you receive the products, will carry out the necessary checks and will refund the customer as soon as possible.
- Pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 30.06.2003 N. 196 (“Code for the protection of personal data”) Evergreen of Pietro Bonaccorso declares that your data, will not be in any way diffused and/or resold to third parties and will be treated by the owner (Evergreen by Pietro Bonaccorso -Viale J. F. Kennedy – Zona Artigianale – Shed No. 22 – 95034 – Bronte (CT)) for the sole purpose of sending you our commercial offers that will reflect your interests, to manage your application for registration to the site and for the purpose of the order evasion.
Your data may also be processed by third parties (e.g., Internet providers, commercial and marketing services) for instrumental activities in the provision of services reserved for registered users.
Upon his consent, his data may be communicated to third parties with the same aims of the sectors: commercial and marketing services.
According to art. 7, D. LGS 196/2003 the customer/user has the right to exercise certain rights including knowing:
- The origin of personal data;
- The updating and rectification or, if it has interest, the integration of data;
- The purpose and modality of treatment;
- The identification details of the owner and the manager;
- Cancellation, processing in anonymous form or blocking of data treated in violation of law.
To exercise these rights, you can contact the data processing manager, writing to: Evergreen by Pietro Bonaccorsi, office: Viale J. F. Kennedy – zona artigianale – Shed No. 22 – 95034 – Bronte (CT)
E-mail address: email@example.com
- The sales contract between the customer and Evergreen by Pietro Bonaccorso is understood to have been concluded in Italy and regulated by Italian law.
For the settlement of civil and criminal disputes arising from the conclusion of this distance selling contract, if the customer is a consumer, the territorial jurisdiction is that of the reference hole of his municipality of residence;
In all other cases it is exclusively that of the territorial jurisdiction of the legal seat of the Evergreen of Pietro Bonaccorso.